Need help planning your stay?
$30 per hour [8 hour-$240 minimum]
Services to Include:
- Booking of Hotel Accommodations
- Attractions & Activities Planning
- Dinner/meal Reservations
- Meetings & Boardrooms if applicable
- Onsite coordination available also
PACKING FOR TRAVEL
Make sure to look up the weather! Asheville has a pretty mild climate, but does get snow in the winter months, so be sure to pack accordingly! Helpful packing tips:
- Put socks, belts and other small items in shoes
Roll clothing for tighter spacing and organization
Use shoe bags so clean clothes don't get dirty
Include extra zip lock bags for damp items
Place dirty clothing inside out so when you get home you know what is still clean.
While You're Gone
Have someone gather your mail and packages or stop your mail service
- Use light timers for any porch and/or in-home lights that are regularly on
- Let your CC Company know where you will be traveling
If possible, put bills on auto pay so you don't miss any payments
Leave a copy of your passport in the house if you're traveling internationally
Change settings to save energy while away for any smart home devices such as Nest
If you know you'll be in town, but aren't sure the best way to spend your time, contact AMA today for personalized suggestions based on your likes/interests. These suggestions can include "must see while in Asheville" and/or current events based on your travel time!